Kings Court Music Ministry ( KCMM )

There is a Worship Experience in the University of Calabar that has always brought down the atmosphere of Miracle in the cosmopolitan city of Calabar, Cross River State. That a night with God Worship Experience has been the annual baby project of the Kings Court Music Ministry.

For five years now, it's been awesome given to the testimonies from those who have been privy to grace the previous edition. And Guess what?... This year's edition has been tagged "HEAVEN ON EARTH". If you wanna know how heaven feels like on Earth, you truly wouldn't miss out on this edition which has been slated for February 19th at the CES Auditorium, University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.

It was a fun and fulfilling interview hour with the President of the Kings Court Music Ministry, Min. Abestman Nse who did oblige HO-Ovation with answers to all you need to know about his humble self, music carrier, and the Kings Court Music Ministry Int'l. Let's take a pleasant ride... 

* WHO DO WE HAVE HERE?...

Am Abestman Nse by name. From Akwa Ibom state. A graduate of Marine Chemistry, University of Calabar. A born again Christian who is growing from strength to strength and from faith to faith.

*WAOH!..IT'S NICE HAVING YOU HERE?...

My Pleasure.

* WHAT INSPIRED YOUR MUSIC ministry?

My music ministry is totally inspired by God. I was called into it by Him so He is my only inspiration

* HOW DID THE BRAND "KINGS COURT" COME ABOUT?

The brand "Kings court" was gotten from Hebrews 4:16 "come let us boldly enter into the THRONE of grace..." while i read that passage 5years ago, i got inspired and the name started ringing

* WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO ACHIEVING WITH KCMM IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?

With the pace we are going, in 5years time, we will reach out to the nation. We will affect the world through music

* WHAT AND WHO IS YOUR CREW MADE OF?...

I can boldly say that i have the best team on planet earth...

* WHAT IS THIS YEAR's EDITION ALL ABOUT AND WHAT INSPIRED YOUR THEME FOR THIS EDITION?

The theme "Reflection of Heaven" was gotten from Matthew 6:9-10. When the disciple of Jesus asked him to teach them how to pray, and the replied he gave them "...thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth". I asked myself, "what is the will of God and how can i reflect this will on earth? "

* WHO ARE YOUR GUEST ARTIST AND WHAT MADE THEM DESERVING FOR THIS EDITION?

My guest are Min. JOSHUA BASSEY, MIN.TEMPLE AND MIN.KINGSLEY_SAX. I prayerfully choose all my guests. They deserved mounting my stage. I have check their spiritual life and i am convinced they will deliver

* IS KING'S COURT A MUSIC EXPERIENCE FOR JUST THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR?

Kings court is not just for Unical, not just for Calabar, not just for Cross River, not just for Nigeria, not just for Africa but to the whole world. The gospel is to be preached in all nations, so that is what am starting. It is a phase, we have to start somewhere...

* WHAT IS YOUR PARTNERSHIP WITH KING'S COURT MUSIC MINISTRY LIKE?

I don't really understand what you mean by my partnership with KCMM. But it has been a nice experience so far. For 5years now. I've been into it, I have faced some challenges, good and bad, ups and down, criticisms and words of encouragement...

* WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS AND HOW HAVE THEY INSPIRED YOUR MUSIC CAREER?

My mentors are Min. Joshua Bassey; President, Sacred Music International with over 350 member strength and 10 branches. Pastor Peter Agada of word palace church has been a great father and partner in my ministry. They have both inspired me positively with Good advice, words of encouragement and in finance... God bless the abundantly. I look up to their achievements.

* WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS?

My favourite songs are "Oba-mi" by Abestman. "Addicted to praise" by Joshua Bassey and "Adonai" by Abestman.

* ARE YOU ALSO A PASTOR?

Am not a pastor

* ALTHOUGH A FUNNY QUESTION, WHAT DIFFERENTIATES A PASTOR FROM A MUSIC MINISTER?

Funny question indeed. A pastor takes care of the sheep. A music minister lead the people into worship. He also creates an atmosphere for the pastor to operate. A pastor depend on a psalmist. He cant work alone.

* DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT?

Yes I play drums. Not as a professional though.

* A WORD FOR YOUR TEAMING FANS?

I will take this time out to say a very big thanks to all my fans out there. I will also tell all my fans to keep believing in me.

********************

YOU SURE CAN'T MISS OUT ON THE 2016 KING'S COURT WORSHIP EXPERIENCE... BE THERE!

#HoOvation.

Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: